Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I am filling out a document for the Michigan Dept of

Customer Question
I am filling out...

I am filling out a document for the Michigan Dept of Environment and provide a n excell spreadsheet to fill out and then paste back into their form. How do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

Don't know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

I have filled out the spreadsheet with the data they ask for and then tried to highlife it and hit Control+C and then place the cursor back into their form and hit Control +P and nothing happens

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Programming
3/26/2018
Programmer: Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer replied 3 months ago
Ugo A
Ugo A, Computer Software Engineer

Good afternoon,

My name is Ugo.

After doing some quick research on your issue, I found this quote:

" If paste isn’t working, you’re probably looking at Reading view. Switch to Editing view: Go to Edit Workbook > Edit in Excel Online."

For more context, you can visit: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/copy-and-paste-in-excel-online-73ca3ade-dec9-41ad-b966-e2eed6578de4

Please let me know if this information solves your issue or not. Thanks.

Did my suggestion solve your issue ?