Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I am trying to code php page for a project and i am biggner…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to code php page for a project and i am biggner i need some help

Technician's Assistant: Have you begun working on a solution? What PHP code do you have so far?

I have used shorcuts to make page fuctionla so i echoed out stuff now i need to add a php function in the middle of my echoed out page its giving me an error

Technician's Assistant: What are the full requirements for this task? How soon do you need it completed?

I like help now

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

Its not assingment

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Programming
3/26/2018
Programmer: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 1 month ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What PHP error are you getting?

Programmer: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 28 days ago

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Pete, Computer Engineer