Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Whats the best and easy way to convert quatro pro spread…

Customer Question
Whats the best and...

Whats the best and easy way to convert quatro pro spread sheets to excel?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

Just bought it with my new tower.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope. This is all.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Programming
3/24/2018
Programmer: AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Computer Support Specialist

Hi! I'm Eric and I will be the expert assisting you today. I'll do all I can to provide you with excellent, 5-Star service. While I take a moment to read over your question, please read the following:

• Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.
  • I will keep helping you until you're satisfied, please ask as many follow up questions as you need by replying below.

Good afternoon,

After you read my initial response to you above(please do!), just give me a moment to type up the instructions, it is actually not that hard to do and uses only free open source software to do it.

Go ahead.
No on the connect.

Yes, I am typing it up.. please read my first response in regards ***** ***** connect option..

No on a remote assistance.

If you have any follow up questions, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,

1. Download Open Office (get it here) -- this is an open source Office product just like Microsoft Office, but free.
  2. Once you install it, launch OpenOffice Calc
  3. Open the Quattro file in Calc (Ctrl + O)
  4. You may have to edit some of the formatting, but once you do, choose to save the file
  5. Choose to save it with a Microsoft Office file type (either 2007 or 2010 Excel XML file)
  6. Now you can open it in Excel.

Did you have any issues following those directions? Please do not forget to rate my service to you at the top of the page, hopefully I have earned a 5-Star Rating :)

I hope you have a wonderful day,