Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Jan: we have an 5-6 year old Version of the laser shot

Jan : we have...

Jan : we have an 5-6 year old Version of the laser shot Challenge shooting simulator, but sorry to say, we only find the disc and cannot get any acces to it ! the disc number is ***** and we need a key to reinstall it

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Shooters Challenge produckt key, if you can?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

We have tried everything we can for the moment, we have the firearms Interface installed , but that is just for adjusting the camera! when we try to open the game, we been told to enter the produckt key, which we cannot find because the Box is missing!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

3/23/2018
Jinsmn
Jinsmn, Computer Science Teacher

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Do you have any proof of purchase like email or bill ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no sir, this is an game which was bought approx. 6 years ago, so the only remaining is the cd
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
can you help us With it , or not?

It sounds like that game is a Laser Shot product. So please contact customer service and support at(###) ###-####They may able to help you. I think you need to purchase an upgrade but they will offer good discount.

Jinsmn
Jinsmn, Computer Science Teacher
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok, thank you, sir
Jinsmn
Jinsmn
Jinsmn, Computer Science Teacher