Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Facebook does not recognize my password. I know it's the…

Facebook does not recognize...

Facebook does not recognize my password. I know it's the right one??

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Facebook indicated that I have hacked and wants me to have a new password ***** first I need to enter my actual password.

3/22/2018
Jason Jones, Programmer

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

When Facebook thinks that your account was hacked or compromised, it will lock your account until you first reset the password. That is the process; first you must reset your password ***** the process below that I typed up for you.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Facebook password:
- Click the following link: http://www.facebook.com/recover.php
- Enter your email address in the middle field where it asks for your email address and click the "Search" button.
- On the next few pages, fill in the information that it requests and submit.
- Once you do that, it will send you a password ***** link to your email address. Simply click that link from within your email account and follow the instructions there to reset.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible. I hope that I have earned a 5 star rating. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Thank you,
***** *****

The link brings me back to "your account is locked" and my password ***** ***** recognized. Can you do better?
Thank you Suzanne

Hello Suzanne,

Thank you for responding.

I am limited by Facebook's policy.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?

- Jason

You should have help me the first time why should I pay a second time? I am in Mexico but in Canada on PureVPN
You should have helped me the first time why should I pay a second time? I am in Mexico but in Canada on PureVPN

You don't have to pay a second time.

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here.

Jason Jones, Programmer

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 58
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

I did what you said after entering 58 and click the arrow next to it it said ITEM NOT FOUND

That is curious. Are you on a windows computer or mac computer?

I see. You are trying to run it on a phone or tablet.

Okay, please follow the instructions.
1) Go to the computer.
2) On the computer, go to: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com
3) On the computer, on that page, enter the code: 58
4) Click the Circle/Arrow button and run the program.

I am on Android Samsung

Okay, do you have a computer on which you can remotely connect me?

I will open my laptop now.

Thank you so much.

I am in do you want me to go internet explorer??

Yes, please.

In Internet Explorer, go to: http://Remote.JasonFixedit.com

- Enter the code 58 on the computer, click the button, and run the program.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com