Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

1. Write two programs (first uses if functions, second uses…

Customer Question
1. Write two programs (first...

1. Write two programs (first uses if functions, second uses switch functions) which reads an input from user (Tips: Scanner) when they type in a student’s percentage weighted average marks on the “University’s Honours Classification and Other Award Rankings” and prints out an appropriate message to remind the student of the classification which their average marks cover.

Technician's Assistant: What programming language are you using for this assignment?

Bluej

Technician's Assistant: What are the full requirements for this task? How soon do you need it completed?

Asap

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Programming
https://www.strath.ac.uk/sees/studentpolicies/policies/assessmentfeedbackandexternalexaminers/honoursclassificationotherawardrankings rankings are here
3/22/2018
Programmer: Ingo U, Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer

if I gave you the Java source code, would you be able to paste it into the BlueJ IDE?

Also, I don't quite see how a switch statement is applicable in this situation, unless we create a case label for every possible number the user might enter... which is kind of clumsy. Any way you can get clarification on this?

Well I went ahead and wrote the 2 programs anyway, since the code had to be written either way. Please see attached zip folder with 2 java source code files. I hope this will satisfy your requirements. Please let me know if you need anything else.

-Ingo

Programmer: Ingo U, Software Engineer replied 3 months ago

just following up, were you able to use my solution?
Please feel free to post any additional questions, comments or concerns you may have regarding this issue.

If you're not yet satisfied with the result, please let me know what is missing.
I will do my best to make it right for you.

Otherwise, please don't forget to rate my service - I don't get paid for my work until your rating is received.

Regards,
Ingo U

Regards,
Ingo U