Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

How to find the src for a video so I can embed it in html…

How to find the src...
How to find the src for a video so I can embed it in html page
3/22/2018
Richard, Consultant

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

From which website do you want to get the source of the video from?

Please let me know

Richard, Consultant
I want to upload the video directly as a mp4 form my computer to the Teachable website where I have a school set up. They said to use this code<video width="320" height="240" controls>
<source src="movie.mp4" type="video/mp4">
<source src="movie.ogg" type="video/ogg">
Your browser does not support the video tag.
</video>But I font know what src to use for the video fileSal

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

749 033 602 id
pw 5534
I want o learn how to do it
what happens now? I only have 20 mins