Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Are you GOOGLE. I must confess i do not know the next steps:

Customer Question
Are you GOOGLE Technician's...

Are you GOOGLE

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I must confess i do not know the next steps:

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I Created a new website : SWINGUIDE.NET and paid to have it Trademark. I now want to use it to sell a product

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I have Created a Visual, training aid for Golfers can take to the Driving Range and just follow the Instructions (copy) and Body movements (Art) to a better Swing

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Programming
This is not a Computer Problem. Its information needed to input into computer The web site is up but not complete for some one to ORDER PRODUCT
Just enter SWINGUIDE.NET ON COMPUTER you will see what I mean.
3/21/2018
Programmer: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hi and welcome to Just Answer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach some other company.

Just Answer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with them.

I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on Just Answer, I will try my best to help you with your question.

Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

im sorry i reached out to you in error.
But, thank
Have a nice day
Programmer: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 3 months ago

You can contact Customer Support via email at***@******.*** or you can view options for contacting them by chat or phone at ww2.justanswer.com/help to request a refund.
Thank you so much for your time and I wish you have an awesome day ahead!

Please cancel as i have already done several times. I do not need your service. Mainly because my issue has NOTHING TO DO WITH MY COMPUTER.
IF YOU DO NOT REFUND MONEY SENT. I WILL CALL MY Lawyer for on several text messages to you I have requested you Are CANCEL THIS
Why don't you respond to my request. CANCEL. CANCEL THIS REQUEST
I do not need your service. Why is this not I understood