Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I am trying to open a saved excel file and get an error

I am trying to...

I am trying to open a saved excel file and get an error message that the file cannot be found

Technician's Assistant: Is your Excel file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

Yes one drive

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, the message reads exactly "Sorry, we could't find"https://d.docs.live.net/a.206f5f0dca5372c/1Steve B's Library

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/18/2018
Robert
Robert, Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

OK. I have been waiting for 90 mintutes, so I hope you are going to be 10 star. What is next?

that looks like it might be a one drive folder

have you got one of those? you might need to sign in again.

but the file is saved on the cloud somewhere that is not accessible at the moment.

or you might search for a copy of the file on your hard drive and just double click on it to open rather than using the recent file list in the excel

i am able to log in remotely and see if i can find it for you but there is a small extra charge.

please do

i need you to answer me one more time and i can put up an offer that you can accept

Robert
Robert, Consultant

give me one minute and i can put up a link and my phone number

ok

this is the link for the remote

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=363b03a6-546d-4fb7-a830-e8664c619298

if you go to that page and click agree it will download a program called ELSINORE SCREENCONNECT you need to RUN THAT PROGRAM

then call me

my number is ***** the secure section

or leave yours in here and i will call you

are you still with me?

if you cant get it to run give me a call anyway and i will help you run it