Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Need help with VLOOKUP. EXcel. Excel 2013 recently. Tried…

Need help with VLOOKUP ...

Need help with VLOOKUP

Technician's Assistant: Is there a specific language you're coding in?

EXcel

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

Excel 2013 recently

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

Tried and failed to use VLOOKUP command

3/17/2018
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

can you send an example file of what you are trying to do?

can we both view my PC and talk?

that should be fine

The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer

if you could download and install teamviwer, it is a remote software

https://www.teamviewer.us/downloads/

if they ask say its for personal use.

Let me know when you have the program running

did you install the software?

installed

on the left side under allow remote is a ID# ***** password, I need that info.

YOu can paste that info by going on just answer site, you will see "enter contact info" link or something to that effect. enter it there if possible.

im good thanks

i still need that info to conenct