Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I had a blog 4 years ago on World Press but hosted on a

Customer Question
I had a blog...

I had a blog 4 years ago on World Press but hosted on a server that is no longer in existence. I have tried to retrieve the content and have only been able to access the photo's, not any text??? Please HELP??!! Live A Little Now.com I have so much content and spent so much time on this over 4 years I really hope you can help. cell(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What content host or blogging platform are you using for your website?

World press was the format

Technician's Assistant: Are you receiving any error messages or emails from your website host?

Viaverio was the server

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

We thought we had it all backed up

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 3 days by:
3/20/2018
Programmer: Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator replied 1 month ago
Michael Rademacher
Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator

Maybe this article will point you in the right direction. The solution might be to pull up an archived old version of the website (blog). Hope it works!

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/13/technology/personaltech/how-to-find-old-or-expired-websites.html

Programmer: Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator replied 27 days ago

I am just following up to see what the status is for your issue.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Thank You and have a phantastic day!

Michael

Programmer: Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator replied 16 days ago

I am assuming that your issue is fixed.

Have a nice day.

Thank You for the opportunity.

Michael

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
Sadly no - my blog was not on that site - I really need someone to help me to find my blog?????
Programmer: Michael Rademacher, Network Administrator replied 15 days ago

Some more options:

1. Please try to search for your blog here:

http://www.cachedpages.com/

2. Try this page (if not already tried)

https://archive.org/index.php

Could you post the web address (URL) for your blog

so I can do some research?

Thank You

Michael

Customer reply replied 15 days ago
Live a little now.com

A site called www.livealittlenow.com exists. it is from Denmark.

Is this the site you are looking for?

Customer reply replied 14 days ago
no that is not mine - I am sure I have lost that URL. It is the content I really want....
Michael Rademacher
Michael Rademacher