Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I need help with making macro. I need help in making a

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with making macro

Technician's Assistant: Is there a specific language you're coding in?

I need help in making a macro

Technician's Assistant: What's your objective? How can we solve this for you?

I want to put a logo on the back of birthday ccard with one step

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

I want to put a logo on the back of birthday card with one step

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 2 days by:
3/19/2018
Programmer: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilizing our services

Which MS application are designing the cards on (e.g Publisher, Word, etc)?

May you please attach a sample of the card file

Regards

G