Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I would like some help with a problem on Excel. I don't

I would like some...

I would like some help with a problem on Excel.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

I don't remember but I think I checked to see if it needed update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry for long description but bes I could do:

3/16/2018
Jason Jones, Programmer

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

How may I help you today?

Jason Jones, Programmer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'M George
Problem, In Excel when I type data in cell the mark left on screen is created by two bars that are wide. If I try to deal with a problem other than putting in data while the lines are wide, eg, highlighting data in a column of data the data becomes scrambled. If the lines are narrow I have no problem. However, When lines are large and I want to perform highlighting I can't get to pointer to reveert to the narrow lines

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 27
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I haven't opened the Excel yet. Want to give me some time?

That is okay. You may run the remote application now.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Jason Jones, Programmer