Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Need help with SQL Database Transaction Log Restores. We are…

Customer Question
Need help with SQL...

Need help with SQL Database Transaction Log Restores

Technician's Assistant: What's your objective for this SQL project?

We are having SQL Server Transaction Logs (SQL 2014) shipped to us via FTP. The first backup was yesterday. I was able to import the logs through 8:15pm but the 8:30pm trn file failed with error 3013. I tried deleting the database and starting over and I keep failing at this 8:30pm file. I am checking the headers and the First and Last LNs match. I don't know what to do. Do I keep going on with subsequent trn files or do I call the company and have them start over?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Programming
3/16/2018
Programmer: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Do you still need help with this?