Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I need help with C++ program !!!

Customer Question
I need help with C++ program !!!
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Programming
3/14/2018
Programmer: Ingo U, Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer

I would like to review the details of your question.

Could you please attach or upload any original files describing
the requirements, work in progress or any other relevant details?

For multiple files, it is often easiest to put them all into a compressed
(i.e. zip) folder so you only have to upload one file.

What is your timeframe for this project?

Thanks,
Ingo

PS An easy file sharing site to use is wikisend.com.
Go to www.wikisend.com and upload the file there (no need to sign up).
You will then get a page that has the File ID and Download Link.
Copy either the File ID (a 6-digit number) or the Download Link.
Then come back here and paste it in your reply.

ok just attached the question
Screen Shot 2018-03-12 a...pngScreen...pngScreen Shot 2018-03-12 a...pngScreen...pngScreen Shot 2018-03-12 a...pngScreen...pngScreen Shot 2018-03-12 a...pngScreen...pngScreen Shot 2018-03-12 a...pngScreen...png

I'm sorry,
After reviewing the question, I regret that I won't be able to assist you at this time.

I am opting out and opening the question up to other professionals here who may be able to help.

Regards,
Ingo U