Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I am trying to rest my password, but when I input my

Customer Question
Hi, I am trying...

Hi, I am trying to rest my password, but when I input my username i dont get an email nor an sms.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I want to reset my password ***** I have forgotten it, but when I input my username to get an email sent to me I dont get anything, neither email nor sms. I paid for an account for one year just earlier this afternoon and now nothing is working

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Programming
3/13/2018
Programmer: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your gmail. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

What did you buy for one year? Gmails are free accounts unless you just paid for storage.

Do you mean you bought microsoft office of some type?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer