Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Which is the best resource to learn Java ( JPA, EJB, Web…

Customer Question
Which is the best resource...
Which is the best resource to learn Java ( JPA, EJB , Web Services ) and Angular 5. As you try to answer this question, most likely you would Google and send me some tutorials/books name. I have already worked on JPA and EJB, but Angular is new to me. I am looking for something where enterprise Java and Angular is taught in very neat and clean manner. Any resource that I should try ??
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Programming
3/13/2018
Programmer: Chris Baxter, Programming Tutor replied 4 months ago
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programming Tutor
Hello!
The best resource I can recommend for anyone is wc3schools. Heres the link! They have all sorts of programming but I went straight to Angular for you, it helped me greatly! :)
https://www.w3schools.com/angular/default.asp
Please dont forget to accept and rate before you go!
The tutorial link is AngularJS which is now 6 year old, find the similar one for Angular 5 ( the latest) and how do I use Angular 5 as a front end and Java as a backend ???
Programmer: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer
Welcome to JustAmswer and thank you for utilising our services
Please comment on the following while I investigate a bit how you can use it with Java in the back end
https://coursetro.com/courses/19/Learn-Angular-5-from-Scratch---Angular-5-Tutorial
Regards
G
Programmer: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago

I trust the above has resolved you issue

Please advice if otherwise.

Regards,

G