Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Please let me know your working hours as best as possible. I…

Customer Question
for Aitizaz: Please let me...
for Aitizaz: Please let me know your working hours as best as possible. I need some additional pc and wordpress help but I am not able to work before 9 a.m. central us time or after 9 pm.thanks,
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Programming
3/12/2018
Programmer: Benjamin Larson, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Computer Hardware Engineer

whoops, I see you are looking for a certain expert, I'll opt out

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i am. thank you.
Programmer: Aitizaz, Software Engineer replied 1 month ago
Aitizaz
Aitizaz, Software Engineer

Hello and welcome to Just Answer! Thank you for contacting. i am Aitizaz and i will assist you today

When would you be available for this?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi. I'm not home right now. What I wanted to know was what are your working hours if it's typically my 12:30 p.m. which is what it is now I should be available tomorrow and if it's today I will be away for the next several hours. I hesitate to respond because I know what your sleeping time. Give me some help knowing what hours makes sense please

At present it is 22:46 here. I think 20:00 GMT+5 tomorrow would be fine. how about it?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Maybe. Yes it's almost 1 p.m. now. I have an appointment at 10:30 a.m. like tomorrow and I should be home by 12:30 which is the same as now. But if you're looking for me earlier than this time tomorrow I doubt it but I will let you know when I am here and maybe we can make it work out better. Thank you get some rest

Yes thats fine. No problem

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi. i am available when you are ... need to insure wp auto back up is in place and have wp testing site to try out different themes.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
sorry. guess we missed each other. i'll look for you tomorrow.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hi. i'm a little earlier--are you free?
just give me half an hour. If it is ok with you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok. that's fine just send me a msg. when you are free.
OK
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
getting lunch (near noon here) will be back 12:30 my time which i believe is your 10 p.m. let me know if you can work or we need to redo

I am ready and waiting for you to return after your lunch. at your ease

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Really. I thought you were going to advise me when you were available. I was waiting for you to okay LOL I will be back as soon as we finish lunch

:) take your time. i am here for you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
hi. here

OK. now lets proceed with what we have to do. please elaborate

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
lets make sure i do have a auto back up and location.... you helped set up wp on my local pc and now we need to make a place for me to sample and try out the various t hrive themes.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
this is for websites

You mean you want to move the local website to an external server?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
no. i have two websites and both are okay. you helped me place wordpress on my desktop so i can try out different t hemes and not upset my set--it is purely for my play and testing. do you want to see

Yes. Please allow me to connect to your computer. click the following link please:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=49bb365e-cf12-40c1-90b6-e6bf0d68be21

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
i don't see anything opening
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it says eisinore safe but nothing here

i can see your screen though

Please leave a message whenever you are ready next time for the rest of the session. thank you

Customer reply replied 28 days ago
let's close this until you are free to work with me. thanks.
ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer