Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

How to fix this to send email from Access 2016? I have a…

Customer Question
How to fix this to...
How to fix this to send email from Access 2016? I have a report subform (rptVendorInvoice) that creates a report for the respective vendor the form is on. I use this code to attempt to send a pdf of the invoice. However, it sends one huge pdf with an invoice of EVERY vendor on the database. But I just want to send a report of the specific vendor the form is on. Can you help me please?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 day by:
3/12/2018
Programmer: Richard, Consultant replied 4 months ago
Richard, Consultant

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you go to print, you need to specify the criteria of the current vendor when opening the report as then it filters on this.

Are you doing this in your code?

Please let me know

Thank you

The attached image is the only thing I'm doing in my code. I don't know how to do what you're saying. That's why I'm asking.

Can you go to www.wikisend.com please

And attach the file there then provide the download link to me here please

You can't see the pic screenshot I attached in here, above?

yes but a picture is not enough for me sorry, but it is ok, I will opt out for another expert that can resolve the issue via the picture you sent.

Thank you

Good idea. Thanks
Programmer: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi

DO you still need assistance here?

Thanks

Kris

please
Programmer: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 4 months ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
Hello My name is ***** ***** I am the moderator for this category. Your original Expert is unable to further assist with this matter. I am opening this up to our other available experts and some one should be in touch shortly.
Rachel-Moderator
Moderator, can you just please delete this question? Trying to get answers to some questions around here is like pulling teeth.Hence Google. I don't need this question lingering around on here.