Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Lost my Excel icon on task bar. Lost my excel icon on the…

Customer Question
Lost my Excel icon...

Lost my Excel icon on task bar

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

Lost my excel icon on the task bar. can't use excel

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

Put in windows 10 about 6 month ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need to use excel

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Programming
3/9/2018
Programmer: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Can we do a remote session so i can check this for you?

thanks Kamil. BTW my grandson is there with you: Adam LeDoux

Please click the link below and run/open the program

https://www.fastsupport.com/813543867

not interested in $39. cant this be fixed easily?

You can ignore the $39 request it is automated. I sent you the link above to connect me to your computer, so i can fix this for you.

sorry I will fix it myself. bye.

No worries. I offered free remote though.