Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Help with excel conditional formatting

Help with excel conditional formatting
3/8/2018
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

what exactly are you trying to do?

okay, thank you
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilizing our services

Please attach your and describe your formatting requirements and I will be able to assist

Regards,

G

Hi, thank you for that. I'm trying to sort some conditional formatting. The scenario is I'm analysing a company and where they have regional offices. Regional offices are marked with a '1' and if there is no office in Italy for example, it is left blank. I want to use colour to conditionally format the company square if the total number of regional offices exceeds 3.
Alright, please make a copy and remove any confidential info and attach the file
Attached is the Excel sheet. 1) I am trying to apply the same conditioning rules to column R to T whereby it is orange is there has also been spend in that country (columns M to O).2) I want to highlight the companies in the first column where they have three or more country presences as per the countries in columns R to AB.

Thanks. I'll update you when done

Please comment on this one

Hi, I am not sure what I should be commenting on. I get the following message when clicking on the link in your previous comment:We are sorry. You cannot access that page.
It may be an authentication issue, beta feature, or a blocked URL.
If you believe that you are seeing this message in error or if you would like to request permission to access this page, please contact Expert Support at***@******.***.

ok just a sec

Please try this one

Hi, this is great, thanks, ***** ***** download it this time. It is COUNTIF you used. I was trying SUMIF and couldn't work it out.
Thank you so much.

its a pleasure

George Sibiya