Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Description of Transaction CHECK AMOUNT BEN BEN $1,200.00…

Description of Transaction CHECK AMOUNT BEN LISA BEN $1,200.00 $1,200.00 BEN $1,200.00 $1,200.00 LISA $1,200.00...

Description of Transaction CHECK AMOUNT BEN LISA
BEN $1,200.00 $1,200.00
BEN $1,200.00 $1,200.00
LISA $1,200.00 1200.00

Technician's Assistant: Is there a specific language you're coding in?

EXCEL 2016

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

NOT SURE

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

IM DOING A SPREADSHEET

2/25/2018
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

can you send an example file of what you want to do?

still looking for help?

IM LOOKING TO MAKE THIS EASIER WHEN I TYPE IN THE CHECK DESCRIPTION AND AMOUNT IT WOULD TRANSFER IT AUTO INTO THE APPROPRIATE CELL IN THE RIGH COLUMN

can you send an actual example file?

so you want to enter a name in column C, then have the amount copied to column F-W depending on what is entered?

instead of me entering the amount twice

ok,

done:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

let me know if you have any questions, problems, or concerns

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO RATE SO I AM PAID FOR MY TIME

IT WILL NOT COST ANYTHING ADDITIONAL BEYOND THE VALUE OF YOUR QUESTION

TO RATE, CLICK THE STARS AT THE TOP OF YOUR SCREEN OR BENEATH THIS ANSWER

Do not rate negatively, instead continue the conversation with me so I can address any of your concerns

if you have any questions in the future you can visit my profile

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-1expert-2rulethemall/

and ask a question right in my box,

also you can put "PC Guy only" in your question title if you want to get to me.

THIS IS GREAT BUT IN THE LOWER SECTION THE ITEM GAS WONT WORK

you may just have to copy and paste the formulas down another row or 2, it is possible I missed one

The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer
IVE TRIES THAT IT JUST WONT SEE GAS
FORGET ABOUT IT I FIXED IT THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP