Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I am looking for some help once again completing these two…

Customer Question
Hello, I am looking for...
Hello, I am looking for some help once again completing these two program that i have attached and also the explanation document for each of them. The due date is Saturday February 10th. by 3 pm. Let me know if you are interested in helping me again .Thank you!
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Programming
2/7/2018
Programmer: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Thank you so much for your question. I'll work on it and please do not hesitate to check on progress on Friday

Hello just checking in I need this file in 1.5 hours
What is the status of this request?

I had an unusually busy weekend. I'm on this and should send within the next few hours

How’s it coming?

The qt designer file and the corresponding python file are here

I just need to implement the button's function to do the calculations and then white the word file

ok eta on completion?

not more than 8 hours from now

ok

Sorry I didn't update you. The code is complete here

Just working on the doc

That is fine. Is the first program in there as well?
it’s both the qt designer file and the generated python file which is now completed
Has the documents been completed?
I seem to have misplaced the qt designer file for this and the link has expired could you resend the link fir the qt file?