Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

I want to pass a csv file twice. The first pass works

perfectly: LAreader = csv.reader(open(InFileName,'r')) for line in...
I want to pass a csv file twice. The first pass works perfectly:
LAreader = csv.reader(open(InFileName,'r'))
for line in LAreader:
SvcDepNamesSet.add (line[0].strip())When I try a second time, there is no action in response. (Probably because all records have been read?) Is there a way to close the file or do something else so that the file can be passed a second time?
1/18/2018
Eric S
By my name is ***** ***** and I'm a computer and network technician be more than happy to help you with your question.
my suggestion is to go ahead and copy the CSV file and then go ahead and save it in a different location and when you do so go ahead and put _1 at the end of the file name that you copied and pasted in a different location
Oh my apologies I see that you wrote that for a developer I will turn this over to one of them have a great day
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services

My name is ***** ***** I will be taking over your task.

Please advice if you still need help on it.

Regards,

G

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I still need help.
Ok thanks i’ll Update you when done

Please comment on this one

George Sibiya
George Sibiya
George Sibiya