Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Write a C++ program to read in various types of test

questions (multiple choice and True/False)...
Write a C++ program to read in various types of test questions (multiple choice and True/False) from a test bank (text file), and load the questions into an array of questions. You will need to implement the following class hierarchy (given in UML):Class HierarchyOnce the test bank has been loaded, simply iterate over the array of questions and have each question printed out to the screen.The test bank (text file) will have the following format:Line 1 will be an integer value, indicating how many questions in the file
Each question will start with a line that starts with either "MC" or "TF" followed by a space and then the point value of the question.
The next line will be the actual question.
If the question was True/False, the following line will be the answer, either "True" or "False"
If the question was multiple choice, the following line will be an integer value indicating how many choices will be provided for that question. The following lines will be the choices. There will never be more than 6 choices. The final line following the choices will be the answer: "A" or "B" or "C" or "D" or "E" or "F".A sample test bank file is as follows:3TF 5There exist birds that cannot fly?trueMC 10Who was the President of the USA in 1991?6Richard NixonGerald FordJimmy CarterRonald ReaganGeorge Bush Sr.Bill ClintonETF 10The city of Boston hosted the 2004 Summer Olympics?
false
look at this file
1/18/2018
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Hi

hi

Welcome here

Which compiler you use to execute the code?

microsoft visual studio 17

What is the deadline?

LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
11:59

Download and run remote help client software to let me see your screen

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=07d2b488-6565-4731-91dd-0faba5f4b240

On next page, click on "I Agree" button

Download and save on your computer desktop.

double click to execute or right click and click on Run

Just posted the answer Link QuestionBank_CPP.zip

Let me know once you get it

Unzip the zip file to a REAL folder.

Look for .sln file in the unzipped folder.

Double click this .sln file to open it in Visual Studio.

Press F5 to run the project.

I have provided two input files. one is yours. you can use any one with the code.

just change the name of input file, qb1.txt or qb2.txt in main.cpp

Please consider adding bonus by using the "Write a review or give a bonus" button on your question pages.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/what-if-expert-does-really-fantastic-job-hl

You can ask me again using "For LogicPro only" at the start of your questions like other customers to get instant answers. It will ensure that question is for me.

Please bookmark my profile page:

http://www.justanswer.com/homework/expert-logicpro/

so you can come back and ask me a question anytime.

Thank you for using this site!

the program is not right

What error you are getting?