Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

My account was seriously hacked. I bought a new phone it was…

Customer Question
My account was seriously...

My account was seriously hacked. I bought a new phone it was so bad. To my surprise they apparently set up a fake FB account. Now I cannot get into my account. The account it keeps pulling up is not mine. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

Sunday I called and they changed my phone number. It let me on until today. Now it's someone named Barbara and my FB account is ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I don't know how. I am sorry.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. I am so upset. I can't half think.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Programming
1/17/2018
Programmer: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 1 month ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Brenda, which account are you having difficulty with?

Programmer: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 24 days ago

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.

Pete, Computer Engineer