Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Can I ask you about this question At Olympic diving

Customer Question
Hi Can I ask...

Hi Can I ask you about this question At Olympic diving competition level, 10 diving judges award
At Olympic diving competition level, 10 diving judges award a single mark (with one decimal place)
for each dive attempted by a diving competitor. This mark can range from 0 to 10. Design an algorithm that
will receive a score from the 10 judges and calculate the average score. (2)The screen should display the following output. (This is a sample data only and the question did not depend upon this data)
Judge 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Mark 6.7 8.1 5.8 7.0 6.6 6.0 7.6 6.1 7.2 7.0

Technician's Assistant: What programming language are you using for this assignment?

Actually Im studying critical thinking

Technician's Assistant: What are the full requirements for this task? How soon do you need it completed?

Have I needed to check the input number with 1 decimal place and then print the error message if user type more than 1 decimal?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

No that's all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Programming
1/16/2018
Programmer: LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer

Hi

Welcome

Hope you are doing well.

Zip all files; upload the zipped file to http://wikisend.com and post download link here.

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer