Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I have had a mailing list in excel (personal) for years. Can…

Customer Question
I have had a...

I have had a mailing list in excel (personal) for years. Can you help me find it so I can update it??

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

I am 88 yrs. old and I do not know what program I am using. I fo to Word to open it up but that is not working for me today.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Excel?

Probably 2 years ago - when I made new mailing labels for my Christmas cards.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

What else do y ou need?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Programming
1/15/2018
Programmer: Sheri, Expert replied 7 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Hi JACUSTOMER-b079zkit,

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Do you remember the name of the list?

Please reply and let me now if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Programmer: Sheri, Expert replied 6 months ago

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert