Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Searching for a tutorial on WordPress theme ColorMag Pro -

Searching for a tutorial...

Searching for a tutorial on WordPress theme ColorMag Pro - some I have found have no sound and or the narration isn't understandable.

Technician's Assistant: What feature of WordPress can we help you with?

I am new to Wordpress though I have been doing sites in WebExpressions / Front Page for 20 years! I am converting a site over to Wordpress and have chosen the ColorMag Pro theme. Searching for a tutorial on that theme

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

No that's it

1/15/2018
RussellA
RussellA, Computer Science Teacher

Hi! There are a few tutorials out there on YouTube, but many of them have no narration (audio) and some of them are not in English. This quick 5 minute tutorial is English based with Audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CywbKRtgImE

Please let me know if there is a specific ColorMag question for WordPress that you need assistance with.

RussellA
RussellA, Computer Science Teacher
Russell was very helpful with a reply to my question

Awesome! I take pride in providing quick solutions to your issues. If you are satisfied with my answer please mark this as answered, and leave me a rating and feedback. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to open another query directly with me.

RussellA
RussellA
RussellA, Computer Science Teacher