Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I need to know how to create and move a stack of playing…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know how to create and move a stack of playing cards in visual basic

Technician's Assistant: What's your objective for this Visual Basic project?

Create a solitaire game

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/15/2018
Programmer: Ingo U, Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Ingo U
Ingo U, Software Engineer

I would like to review the details of your question.

Could you please attach or upload any original files describing
the requirements, work in progress or any other relevant details?

For multiple files, it is often easiest to put them all into a compressed
(i.e. zip) folder so you only have upload one item.

What is your timeframe for this project?

Thanks,
Ingo

PS An easy file sharing site to use is wikisend.com.
Go to www.wikisend.com and upload the file there (no need to sign up).
You will then get a page that has the File ID and Download Link.
Copy either the File ID (a 6-digit number) or the Download Link.
Then come back here and paste it in your reply.

What I need to know his how to move a card and all the cards below it from one location to another location in a solitaire game. I am able to move one card (the top card) but those under it stay where they were. I am designing a solitaire game.

I would have to see the code you've created so far, or the assignment/requirements document from which you're working. There are many ways people design solitaire games -- to be able to help you, I would need to see your code or design documentation.

ok, I can send you my current code.

OK great, like I said earlier:

An easy file sharing site to use is wikisend.com.

thanks, ***** ***** is 545424

OK, I got that file, but I was hoping for the whole solution folder (compressed, i.e. as a zip file) which includes everything including the form layout (designer) files and such; basically something that (hopefully) compiles and runs what you've implemented so far.

the new file id is 555066

I'm sorry,
After reviewing the question, I regret that I won't be able to assist you at this time.

I am opting out and opening the question up to other professionals here who may be able to help.

Regards,
Ingo U