Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Wanting to insert function into a invoice I am building on…

Customer Question
Wanting to insert function...

Wanting to insert function into a invoice I am building on excel, how to add a subtraction

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

Just uploaded to 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

Went to insert function not sure where to go from there

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I did auto sum and that worked fine. but need to subtract and do sales tax

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Programming
1/14/2018
Programmer: The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer