Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

I need help with an If formula: English. I would like to…

I need help with...

I need help with an If formula:

Technician's Assistant: Is there a specific language you're coding in?

English

Technician's Assistant: What's your objective? How can we solve this for you?

I would like to create a formula that: IF a cell is =too or greater than 100% than the outcome would be $25, if that same cell is greater than 125% than the outcome would be $35

1/11/2018
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

i will use cell A2 as an example, but you can change the reference cell to suite your needs.

=IF(AND(A2>=1,A2<1.25),25,IF(A2>=1.25,35))

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

let me know if you have any questions, problems, or concerns

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO RATE SO I AM PAID FOR MY TIME

IT WILL NOT COST ANYTHING ADDITIONAL BEYOND THE VALUE OF YOUR QUESTION

TO RATE, CLICK THE STARS AT THE TOP OF YOUR SCREEN

Do not rate negatively, instead continue the conversation with me so I can address any of your concerns

if you have any questions in the future you can visit my profile

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-1expert-2rulethemall/

and ask a question right in my box,

also you can put "PC Guy only" in your question title if you want to get to me.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok, if neither are true it returns a response of false. how can I return that cell blank if neither are true

=IF(AND(A2>=1,A2<1.25),25,IF(A2>=1.25,35,""))

The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer