Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I need the source code or the library in Java that defines…

Customer Question
I need the source...

I need the source code or the library in Java that defines OUAnimatedApplication and OUColour

Technician's Assistant: What's your objective for this Java project?

I'm a tutor too I'm tutoring a beginner and he has the code but he only knows how to send me the instructor's code and his code as a BlueJ project.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

Cost?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Programming
The course is taught by the online university: openuniversity.edu the course number is *****
I found a jar file called: shapeworlddetails.jar I'm not sure if this is the library that I need or not.
I tried to examine this jar file by changing the extension from .jar to .zip and then opening the .zip file, hoping that a folder would be generated, but instead of a folder being generated, another archive was generated. I opened this second archive an another .zip file was generated.
I start with a .jar file that I want to look into.
I change the extension from .jar to .zip
I open the zip file and I get a file of the same name except for a different extension
https://fileinfo.com/extension/cpgz
I open the second file, and a new .zip file is generated.
According to fileinfo.com, the .jar file is probably corrupt.
I may have the right library, shapeworlddetails.jar, but it may be corrupt. I need a new copy.
Are you there?
Are you there??? ********************************
1/10/2018
Programmer: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

I just cant download from the provided link

Can you share the file through other platforms?

Regards,

G