Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I have a financial table using positive and negative

Customer Question
I have a financial...

I have a financial table using positive and negative numbers, randomly. I have an equations two find the balance, but Excel is not using the signage of the numbers.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

Just today.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

I tried retyping the numbers, but it still treats positives as negatives.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it for now...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Programming
1/9/2018
Programmer: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris