Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I want to get my PCD files into Windows 10 (64 bit) and use…

Customer Question
I want to get...

I want to get my PCD files into Windows 10 (64 bit) and use in Adobe Elements. Does Kodak have a converter?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Elements?

I upgraded to Elements 15 last year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not sure

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Programming
1/7/2018
Programmer: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I just tried to open a photo CD today. Nothing in Windows nor Elements 15 would open a pcd file

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install remote access software. The software is below, use the "Family and Friends" version. It's free.
https://www.teamviewer.com/en/
Once installed I need the ID and Password ***** displays, i do not need the one you created, I am looking for the one that TeamViewer gives you when you open the program.
Thanks
Kris