Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Any assistance would be highly appreciated. I have a

Customer Question
Hi, Any assistance would...

Hi, Any assistance would be highly appreciated. I have a workbook with two sheets, lets call sheet 1 "Dashboard" and call sheet 2 "Database", on the dashboard I have a drop down list cell with "France, Italy, Spain, Germany" in cell A2. On Database I have 3 column A-Name, B-Age,C-Nationality. In Database I have Bill,34,France; Bob,38,Italy; Tom,32,Germany; Jack,28,France;
Now the problem I need help with is if I was to select France in the drop down list and have France in A2 then I want excel to copy and transfer the Name+age+Nationality of all in Database with that nationality. Ex Bill,34, France and Jack,28,France. All help will be greatly appreciated

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

It's excel 2016

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

Have you read the question?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Hi

Technician's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Programming
1/5/2018
Programmer: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Do you still need assistance with this?