Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I need to uninstalPixlar. English? I want to get rid of

Customer Question
I need to uninstalPixlar ...

I need to uninstalPixlar

Technician's Assistant: Is there a specific language you're coding in?

English?

Technician's Assistant: What's your objective? How can we solve this for you?

I want to get rid of pixlar, bombarding me with ads

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

Thats all

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Programming
1/3/2018
Programmer: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

What issue are you having uninstalling it?

I wouldnt let you bunch of thieves connect to anything!!! i was charged $61 when i was told it was a $5.00 Fee.....Im reporting you scamming bastards to the FTC you took $61 and did NOTHING!!!!!!! just got my credit card info is all you lying thieves did!!!! you guys are WORSE than pixlar Why dont you get a real job, John
after messaging you bastards I got a free Trojan virus......Im calling my lawyer now!!!!!
you can refund my credit card anytime now,,,,,you guys sure charged it enough already!

I believe there may be a misunderstanding. JustAnswer is backed by the BBB with an A rating and has been in business for years. There is a $5 deposit to ask your question, then when you are connected with an expert you are billed for the support as we are a paid support service. There is also an optional remote support fee for $40 which you have not used so you have not been charged for it. We have a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. I have not gotten the chance to help you yet because I was unsure what trouble you were having uninstalling the program and was awaiting clarification. If you got a Trojan, it was not from us as we have not sent you any files at all.

If you would like me to help you uninstall Pixlr I certainly can if you can provide details on what issues you are having.

If not, I can have a refund processed for you. Please let me know what you would like to do

will take the refund.....quit sharing my info to any of your third party providers,,,,Ive been screwed enough already,, don't you think?

We do not share any of your information with 3rd parties.

I will have your refund request submitted now. Have a great day and a happy new year!

my credit card was charged $61.....so far that is..... Thanks and Happy New Year to you as well, hope you have a better day than I'm having
ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer