Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I have already written some of my calculations in excel, but…

Customer Question
I have already written...

I have already written some of my calculations in excel, but i need additional calculations to be added to the existing ones. . .

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

2013 version

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

I have build a forecast model in order to calculate the exact cost based on a specific vehicle's kilometers.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

The additional requirement is to add time based/period to the calculation.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2018
Programmer: The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer

Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name is***** will do whatever I can to answer your question and will be back in a moment with my reply.

can you send an example file that you want to do and show some examples of the expected value you want returned from the calculations