Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I am using a dbase program on my Windows XP Dell desktop and…

Customer Question
I am using a...

I am using a dbase program on my Windows XP Dell desktop and I can't get it to print to my Epson CX4800 printer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your CX4800: wirelessly or by USB?

BY USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't remember

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Programming
12/29/2017
Programmer: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

What error are you getting?

I can't remember exactly I would have to open up the program and try to send it to the printer again.
It's just that The language is important. I cannot afford any more.Can't afford any further cost.

Ignore the offer for remote because it is automated (i did not send it).

What troubleshooting have you tried?

Here is what I type to send to the printer
report form stock for CODE = 'SOL' noeject to print

Which operating system are you running?

I have not done any troubleshooting because I don't know what to do
I am operating on a Windows XP

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

I cannot afford any further cost.

I can do the remote for $20 instead of $39 and resolve the issue for you

If you have no other solution, please reply.

Are you getting the same error trying to print from another program?

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer