Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I am trying to down load Cobol library but it woun't down…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to down load Cobol library but it woun't down load it and it never shows up in the down load folder. Kevin

Technician's Assistant: What's your objective for this COBOL project?

To place it as a useful assignment to use later with Fortran and Pascal and Basic also Kevin

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

No just as long as it is in the computer as a library so I can start compiling some functions. Kevin

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Programming
12/29/2017
Programmer: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris