Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I am. F H McMillan and I am requesting that my RN License…

Customer Question
I am Barbara F...

I am Barbara F H McMillan and I am requesting that my RN License #215510 be placed on retired/inactive. My date of birth is 12-07-1937.The last 4 digits of my SS# ***** 6774. I faxed a letter making this request on 12/22/17 but license still shows to be active. Thank you for your help with this.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Programming
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/29/2017
Programmer: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Barbara, to get your RN License placed on retired/inactive, you will need to contact the state board that you are registered with, or check their website for details on how to make it inactive.

What state are you registered with?

Pete, Computer Engineer