Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

OKPR12211 Moderator...This is my free monthly programming…

Customer Question
OKPR12211 Moderator...This is my free...

OKPR12211 Moderator...This is my free monthly programming question. I cannot get my PHP template in Dreamweaver to work. Help!!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Programming
12/27/2017
Programmer: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

What difficulties are you having with the PHP template?

Basically, I cannot get my template template.dwt.php to work properly. Also, the slideshow on the home page is messed up. We would need to do a remote session to show you the problem. Willing to tip you if you can resolved these issues.

Sorry, I am not available at the moment for remote session so I will open up the question to the other experts again.

Is anyone available?
Pete, Computer Engineer