Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

I am trying to save an xlsx file with the following code…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to save an xlsx file with the following code which will only save xls files. Can you tell me what I have to change?

Technician's Assistant: Is there a specific language you're coding in?

Visual basic

Technician's Assistant: What's your objective for this Visual Basic project?

Xlapp.ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs(Filename:=dest2, _
FileFormat:=Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.XlWindowState.xlNormal, _
Password:="", WriteResPassword:="", ReadOnlyRecommended:=False, CreateBackup:=False)
xlapp.ActiveWorkbook.Close()
xlapp.Quit()

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

Yes but not now

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 day by:
12/28/2017
Programmer: Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer replied 1 month ago
Bhavik Joshi
Bhavik Joshi, Computer Software Engineer

Hi, I'm Bhavik. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will reply back ASAP.

Please let me know which code you are trying to add in your excel file. It will be good if you could attach your sample excel file here so that I can try code on it and see if it is giving expected results.

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer