Programming

Connect one-on-one with a verified programmer who will answer your question

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer

More related answers
All programmers are VERIFIED
I am trying to use robotic process automation and started
Russell H., Computer Technology Consultant
I am trying to use robotic process automation and started learning UiPath. Is this the best software for an individual like myself to make RPA work for me or is there another program? Is there a good … read more
can there be a macro that every time a predefined value (for
John D
John D, Bachelor Degree in Engineering
can there be a macro that every time a predefined value (for example: blue) is in a particular cell then a particular predefined value (for example: pen) is then the value inserted into a second cell?… read more
Im interested in getting into programming (Java), what would
namstech
namstech, Software Development Engineer
I'm interested in getting into programming (Java), what would be the best language to start with?… read more
Hi John, i need an excel macro. One of the cells in the spreadsheet
John D
John D, Bachelor Degree in Engineering
Hi John, i need an excel macro. One of the cells in the spreadsheet has multiple values in it. I want each value to be in a separate row. For example if there are 5 multiple values in column C then fo… read more
I can not open sam email when thai switch over to power point.Only
ttenaglia
ttenaglia, Bachelor's Degree
I can not open sam email when thai switch over to power point.Only sam of them,it opens with the first picture and then it friezes,i loos the courser and I have to switch it of manually.… read more
=SUMPRODUCT((Sam!$E$2:$E$146,"*#4*")*(Sam!$C$2:$C$146>
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
=SUMPRODUCT(('Sam'!$E$2:$E$146,"*#4*")*('Sam'!$C$2:$C$146>=55000)) I am trying to use this formula to sumproduct if range A contains #4 and also range B contains a value greater than 55000. Some of… read more
I have an excel question. I have names ranked in order, however,
J. Mar
J. Mar, IT Specialist
I have an excel question. I have names ranked in order, however, that ranking is always changing. What I would like is to show the name of the top 5 in sheet "Top Five" B4:B8. Thanks for the help. htt… read more
Excel - vlookup with multiple returns in specified cells
John D
John D, Bachelor Degree in Engineering
Here is an example of worksheet a: Column A Column B blue Here is an example of worksheet B: Column A Column B blue 1 blue 2 blue 3 I need to do a vlookup on worksheet A's column A, and return all of … read more
What do I need in order to start learning C++ programming.
lifesaver, Computer Software Engineer
What do I need in order to start learning C++ programming. What compiler or text editor would you recommend for windows vista? I want to eventually learn objective C to create my own apps on the iphon… read more
Im using microsoft visual C++ 2010 expression to run a simple
Eljon
Eljon, Software Developer Consultant
I'm using microsoft visual C++ 2010 expression to run a simple program but im getting the follwoing error and i dont know how to fix it ----- Build started: Project: Sam, Configuration: Debug Win32 --… read more
Write a program that takes the length and width of a rectangular
Jim Clark
Jim Clark, Web Developer/Database Designer
Write a program that takes the length and width of a rectangular yard and the length and width of a rectangular house situated in the yard. Your program should computer the time required to cut the gr… read more
An advice for C# Books I need a book for c# programing that
LogicPro
LogicPro, Computer Software Engineer
An advice for C# XXXXX I need books for c# XXXXX that describe and explain things such the concept in simple and manner way, I need to study so I don't like go through the theory, I need books with lo… read more
I have a spreadsheet that attempts to calculate who owes whom
John D
John D, Bachelor Degree in Engineering
I have a spreadsheet that attempts to calculate who owes whom what amount following a group trip in which each party paid for different expenses and we wish to settle up. I have a problem with a HLOOK… read more
I have written a program, that takes an input of scores and
DRouleau
DRouleau, College Diploma
I have written a program, that takes an input of scores and also outputs them in numerical order the main problem I have now is retrieving an output where the it lists the number of times the scores, … read more
I know how to use the excel rank formula but I want to rank
John D
John D, Bachelor Degree in Engineering
I know how to use the excel rank formula but I want to rank a certain amount of consecutive rows based upon what the value is in a column. For example in Column A I the School class number then column… read more
Is there a way to create a calculated field in a query or report
Sam Perridge
Sam Perridge, Bachelor's Degree
I Using Access 2007 Is there a way to create a calculated field in a query or report from a field using Dlookup to get the original data in the query or report? For example, I have a field in my query… read more
Can not Import form Excel 2007 to Access 2007+Add-In problems
Sam Perridge
Sam Perridge, Bachelor's Degree
I am trying to Import from Excel to an Access Database. I have over 12 years experience with Access and Excel and only started having these problems with Access 2007. Need to import spreadsheet to tab… read more
There is a table with individual last names, first names, addresses,
Sam Perridge
Sam Perridge, Bachelor's Degree
There is a table with individual last names, first names, addresses, etc. Some records are for spouses of people in other records, but it is desired to keep separate records. However, when doing a que… read more