Programming

Programming Questions? Ask a Programmer for Answers ASAP

Programming

I get this error message in python.\: error: Class names,

Customer Question
I get this error...

I get this error message in python.\: error: Class names, 'gps_site_search.py', are only accepted if annotation processing is explicitly requested
1 error

Technician's Assistant: Is there a specific language you're coding in?

I have tried to figure it out, but I do not know what the problem is

Technician's Assistant: What's your objective? How can we solve this for you?

Python

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

Python 3.4 not that I know of

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Programming
12/23/2017
Programmer: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 1 month ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Can you attach the code so that I may review it?

It may be that you need to add the .java extension to any file names that are missing it, for example.

Pete, Computer Engineer