Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I need to locate or reset the password on. I have gmail on…

Customer Question
I need to locate...

I need to locate or reset the password ********@******.***

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

I have gmail on my Microsoft Access program and I apparently have messed up the password ***** the program.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Probably

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Programming
12/22/2017
Programmer: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your email. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?