Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I have a restaurant website build using php. I'm having a…

Customer Question
I have a restaurant...

I have a restaurant website build using php. I'm having a problem with one of the pages and the original developer is MIA.

Technician's Assistant: What's your objective for this PHP project?

Get page working as soon as possible

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Programming
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/21/2017
Programmer: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

What is the issue with the page?

On our online-ordering page, when the preview button is pressed we're getting an error that states "please order at least one item". Our website has been up and running for years and we haven't had any issues other than this. It just started happening this morning. I called our ISP and asked if there were any updates to the server within the last few days and they said there were no changes.

Is it wordpress/shopify or is it standalone?

It's a stand alone.

Could you send me the problematic page?

http://www.happysumosushi.com/online_ordering.php
Are you still there?..

Apologies for the delay I was looking at the page and testing some things.

I am going to opt out and allow another expert to help you okay?

Programmer: The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Software Engineer

are you using any kind of 3rd party service or shopping cart to handle orders?

are you not looking for help with this?