Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

I'm trying to calculate a rebate for an agricultural

Customer Question
HI kim, I'm trying...

HI kim, I'm trying to calculate a rebate for an agricultural company. can you advsise

Technician's Assistant: Is there a specific language you're coding in?

It's in Excel

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

This is via Excel 2010

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Excel?

I have to go by 3 shipping dates and their corresponding rebate percentages I"m not sure what to imput but I know that once I do, I can upate for the other 2

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there a charge for this?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Programming
I need to fill up the rest of the spread sheet this info:Early Ship Time Line
November 30,2016- 7%
December 15,2016-6%
December 31- 2016-5%
Excel 2016*
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/21/2017
Programmer: Russell H., Programmer & Coder replied 6 months ago
Russell H., Programmer & Coder

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your spreadsheet question.
There is a charge for services rendered through JustAnswer, yes, since you asked. Are you willing to proceed on that basis?

If 'yes', then please Reply and tell me in Reply, whether your Excel is on a Windows PC, or on an Apple computer, and I will help you further.

Can you let me know the charge and it is on a Windows PC
I don't know if my card went through
Can you let me know

I'm not in charge of charges and billing, as a JustAnswer Expert. The charge as far as I can approximately estimate it, would be 50 $ (!) charged to you for the basic question, and also ... oh, 'payment failed' on your Secure Remote request, so nothing for that, until you call the bank and authorize the transaction with them... but once authorized, that might add about $39 to the charge.

Consider that, and let me know if you'd like to proceed.

Also, you may contact Customer Support for a firm and certain word on charges by JustAnswer.

They may be reached at

***@******.***

or through Chat or Phone by way of this page:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

secure assistance isn't needed.I've attached the spreadsheet
can you send me the page to make a payment

I'm not in charge of charges and billing, as a JustAnswer Expert - you may contact Customer Support for a firm and certain word on charges by JustAnswer.

They may be reached at

***@******.***

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Would you be able just to fix the spread sheet to the criteria above?

Perhaps... how soon do you need it, please?

As soon as possible. I don't need the secure remote assistance, just the spreadsheet completed. Or at least the formula. I'm ready to pay, but I"m not sure what's going on
Can you tell me what I need to do

OK... would you like me to Opt Out instead? I am a bit busy, and this may take me a half hour to an hour to take care of with the other work I'm doing - ?

Sure. I'd rather you not, but does that mean I'll have another expert to do it for me?