Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

Perhaps you can. English. I need to break out a conditional…

Customer Question
Perhaps you can Technician's...

Perhaps you can

Technician's Assistant: Is there a specific language you're coding in?

English

Technician's Assistant: What's your objective? How can we solve this for you?

I need to break out a conditional formula (if) for a certain problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

I need a "economy scale" outlook in a excel sheet

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Programming
12/19/2017
Programmer: Richard, Consultant replied 4 months ago
Richard, Consultant

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you explain the problem you need to solve using excel?

Please let me know

Thank you

Hello.
Is there a online chat that we can talk about it?Resuming my need, goes as follow:
I need an excel formula for a "economy scale" (possible using the IF formula);
I have the inputs which are the following:
1-cost of 1 production machine - 15.000$
2-Output of each machine 0,1334parts of 1(one) UNIT/month
3-Medium current market price per UNIT - 18.000$
4-As soon as the 1st machine enters online it will start to produce
5-As soon as the 1st machine produces the equivalent of 15.000$, that amount is immediately used to purchase a 2nd machine (with a regular cost of 15.000$).
6-The 2nd machine enters online and start to produce, scaling the economy (2x0,1334part of 1 (one) UNIT/month)
7-In the end of the subsequent month after the purchase, the 1st machine will have on its account the monthly production (0,1334) which correspond to 2401,20$ (0,1334*18.000$-Market price of 1 (one) UNIT) + the reminiscent balance value after purchasing the 2nd machine (on the end of the 7th Month there will be 16.808,40$ production worth - (minus) 15.000$ (2nd Machine purchase) = 1.808,40$ (balance)) = 4.209.60$
8-In the end of the 8th month, there will be 2 machines fully operational, making the first "scale-step" producing 2x0,1334parts of 1 (one) UNIT/month. This will grant a balance in the end of the 8th month of 4802,40$/month (2x0,1334parts of 1 (one) UNIT/month = 0,2668parts of 1 (one) unit/month = 4.802.40$/month (at 18.000$/UNIT market value).
9-In the end of this month (AUG), the 1st machine also have a surplus of 1.808,40$ regarding the reminiscent balance after purchase the 2nd machine (1st machine granted balance in the end of the 8th month = 2.401,20$ (monthly production) + 1.808,40$ (reminiscent previous month value after 2nd machine purchase) = 4.209,60$ (total balance available for the 1st machine (only) production in the end of the 8th month).
10-In the end of the 8th month, the company will have it's total balance of 4209,60$ (1st machine) + 2.401,20$ (2nd machine) = 6.610,80$
11-The process repeats to the infinity. In the 9th month, the first machine will add that month production to the previous accumulated balance 4.209,60$ (1st machine end of 8th month balance) + 2.401,20$ (end of the 9th month production) = 6.610,80$ balance (1st machine only) + 4.802,40$ (month 8th and 9th accumulated production for the 2nd machine) = 11.413,20$ total balance (2 machines) in the end of the 9th month.
12-With both machines producing simultaneously the monthly revenue is accelerated and during the 10th month (mid OCT) there will be enough balance to acquire a 3rd machine.
The whole process repeats as the 3rd machine will enter online producing. The 15.000$ cost of this new machine will be spliced in the balance of the the previous machines (1 and 2) evenly, so in the end of the 11th month the balances of machines 1 and 2 will have a decrease of 7.500$ each for the even split for the cost of the 3rd machine.As you can understand, this is a "scale economy" aiming to produce the max by increase a new machine every time the company balance reaches 15.000$ till it have 15 or 20 machines producing simultaneously.I hope you understand the idea but would be preferable to chat directly to diminish your doubts on what I need for my excel sheet. I'm sending you a sheet that I'm trying to build but cannot go further at this point with the cells (if) formula. It is complex but not impossible to reach.
My e-mail is***@******.***Please reply;
Best Regards
Nuno

Ok, I am not really clear on what you require sorry, I will opt out for a better suited expert

Thank you

Ok. I will be contacted by e-mail then, right?
Programmer: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAsnwer and thank you for utilising our services

Communication via email or telephone is a premium service. You may request for one from you side or advice if I can offer one from my side

Regards,

G

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer