Programming

Programming questions? Ask a programmer for answers ASAP

We have a blog on WordPress that needs updating. For over an…

Customer Question
We have a blog...

We have a blog on WordPress that needs updating. For over an hour I have been trying to access our account. Save passwords have not worked; new passwords have not worked? How can I get help to enable access to our blog?

Technician's Assistant: What feature of WordPress can we help you with?

Access to existing blog.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

Multiple attempts to login have failed.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Programming
12/14/2017
Programmer: Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Computer Support Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Do you have access to your hosting, we can reset the password ***** database.

WordPress is the host

What is your wordpress url?

I prefer not to have you connect to my device. I just need advice on how to access my blog.

I am not connect, what you see is an automated prompt.

Please type me your wordpress url, there are only two ways of accessing it.

1. reset via db

2. reset to your email through the wp-admin page.

Do you mean the blo address with Word Press? It is prudent-ventures.com/wp-admin
blog

Who is it hosted with?

I'm not good with the terminology; isn't Word Press my host?

WordPress is not the hosting.

1and1 is your host.

Ohhh, ok

Can you login to your 1and1 account and see if you can get to phpmyadmin?

No, apparently not now, although I was on their site this morning.
I have to leave now. Goodbye.

Take Care. When you're ready to continue - let me know.

Please delete the billing of anything over the $5.00 fee I agreed to. I did not contract for the Secure Remote Assistance nor any other service. Credit back any illegitimate charges you have recorded. Thank you.

You need to speak to JustAnswer for any billing related queries by mailing them on***@******.*** or by calling them on 1(###) ###-#### They will assist you with cancellation of the question. I am a tech only, and do not have access to view/change or discuss billing.

ATLPROG
ATLPROG
ATLPROG, Computer Software Engineer